Delivering clarity amid the complexity
A centralized source simplifies consistent, ongoing data review
- Administrative, financial, and study management data (including third-party data
- Data capture and aggregation across all sites
- Built-in data verification
- Near real-time identification of outliers and trends
- Study-, country-, and site-specific data flows
A unified management platform optimizes data quality
- Study start-up
- Monitoring (visit planning, documentation, and tracking)
- Patient data analytics
- Risk management
- Real-time, centralized, and decentralized monitoring
Real-time study data supports timely decisions
- Customized dashboards integrating multiple sources
- Individualized reporting and in-process analytics
- In-depth evaluation of KRIs and other data
Clinical trial monitoring needs have shifted
Today’s clinical studies may have multiple arms, broadly dispersed enrolled patients, or patients who are unable or unwilling to visit sites. And when clinical teams don’t agree on process, they work in silos; that not only makes it impossible to predict and assess risk but can cause trial delays from poor or untimely communication. ePremier was designed specifically to eliminate these issues.
ePremier offers a collaborative monitoring process, which combines central and on-site monitoring to optimize data quality management and address regulatory requirements. Our highly trained clinical data scientists monitor data and analytics across sites and patients to identify specific concerns and ensure patient records and study documentation are current, accurate, and high quality.
From operational oversight into the health of your project, program and portfolio, to clinical insights that allow you to easily track and analyze study metrics, ePremier offers transparency at your fingertips.
Both flexible and precise, ePremier enables processes, applies rigorous standards, and supports the careful management of all study data to minimize risk and meet regulatory guidelines. Get our fact sheet.
ePremier In Action
We understand how important it is to capture the right data at the right time, access the data necessary to solve a problem, and ensure that critical data is complete, accurate, and conclusive. That’s why we developed ePremier.