Premier One Ecosystem
Delivering clarity amid the complexity.
Improving clinical trial communications
The Premier One Ecosystem offers a collaborative monitoring process, which combines central and on-site monitoring to optimize data quality management and address regulatory requirements. Our highly trained clinical data scientists monitor data and analytics across sites and patients to identify specific concerns and ensure patient records and study documentation are current, accurate, and high quality.
Because our system delivers high-quality outcomes while reducing costs related to rework, we’re able to focus on continued process optimization, transparent data flow, and expertise in adaptable trial execution.
Premier One Ecosystem
The Premier One Ecosystem aggregates all the data captured within our ePremier environment. The ecosystem also represents Premier Research’s processes for data analysis related to administrative and financial data, study management data, and patient data.
ePremier In Action
We understand how important it is to capture the right data at the right time, capture the data necessary to solve a problem, and ensure that data is complete, accurate, and conclusive. That’s why we developed the ePremier Integration Hub.
Clinical trial monitoring needs have shifted
Today’s clinical studies may have multiple arms, broadly dispersed enrolled patients, or patients who are unable or unwilling to visit sites. When teams don’t agree on process, they work in silos — making it impossible to predict and assess risk and often resulting in trial delays from poor or untimely communication. The Premier One Ecosystem was designed specifically to eliminate these issues.
|The Issue||ePremier Solution|
|>50% use spreadsheets
to manage data
|Data is held in disparate
|Data standardizations and
the ability to integrate
|Failure to predict and
tailored to the study
protocols and endpoints
Fully integrated data support analysis across study functions
- Captures administrative and financial data (contracts, resourcing, vendors, and invoices); study management data (timelines, CRMs, CTMS, eISF, and TMF); and patient data (EDC, ePRO, laboratory, IVRS/IWRS, eCOA, and mHealth devices)
- System-agnostic CTMS+ streamlines study workflow, including visit scheduling, report generation, and action items
- Generates audit trail and eTMF-ready documentation with protocol deviation tracking and follow-up
- Enables risk management through aggregated site and patient data
ePremier makes data capture logical, obvious, and easy
- Captures the right data from the specified system at the right time
- Aggregates data across all sites to provide simultaneous access across study teams
- Verifies the data as complete, accurate, and specific to your study outcomes
- Supports critical thinking with study-, country-, and site-specific data flows
- Enables consistent, centralized routine assessment of scientific and procedural parameters
- Improves overall data quality by identifying outliers and trends in near real-time
Highly trained clinical data scientists and in-process analytics inform study decisions in real-time
- Customized dashboards visualize insights from multiple sources summarized for transparency and ease
- In-depth evaluation of KRIs and other data review disclose the root cause of issues
- Clear communications address systemic process issues and site behaviors