Premier Research has managed more than 850 pain trials for virtually every major class of analgesic — including all of the NSAID painkillers sold today.
Premier Research has conducted 255 analgesia projects over the past five years alone.
- A Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) Model for the Evaluation of Topical Analgesics Michael Kuss, Vice President, Analgesia, Strategic Development. Presented at the 9th Congress of the European Pain Federation.
American Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2017
Neuropathic Pain Studies: Patient Selection, Study Design, and Clinical Trial Challenges
Managing the Placebo Problem in Chronic Pain Studies
Chronic Pain: Conducting Clinical Trials in Osteoarthritis
Operationalizing Fibromyalgia Clinical Trials – 2017 APS Town Hall Talk
Research Design Considerations for Single-Dose Analgesic Clinical Trials in Acute Pain
Managing Variability in Pain Studies
- Fibromyalgia: Gaining Knowledge of a Little-Understood Disease
- That Was Easy… (NSAID analgesia compound, for osteoarthritis [OA] of the knee or hip)
White papers and other publications
- Designed Especially For Kids
- The Use of Controlled Substances in Clinical Trials
- Seven Things to Know About Recruiting Patients for Opioid Trials
- Design Considerations for Single-Dose Analgesic Trials in Acute Pain
- Considerations When Operationalizing Trials for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Fibromyalgia
- Analgesia eBook: The Placebo Problem