The Path to Medical Device Trial Success: Attend Our February 14 Webinar
DURHAM, N.C., FEBRUARY 10, 2017 — The medical device regulatory environment is changing as regulators, physicians, health systems, and even patients seek more assurance that products are effective and safe. Premier Research will examine this evolution, and its implications for device makers, at a webinar on Tuesday, February 14.
Medical Device Regulation: Finding Your Path to Success (11 a.m. EST / 4 p.m. GMT / 5 p.m. CET) will explore the device development process, regulatory trends, and how sponsors can optimize the likelihood of regulatory and commercial success. Topics will include:
- The changing regulatory landscape in the U.S. and European Union.
- Fundamental differences between device and drug development.
- The device development process.
- Key project stages, from discovery through post-market surveillance.
- Classifying medical devices and defining risks.
Register now for this informative hour-long session.