New treatment options for moderate to severe dermatological diseases and areas of high unmet need are driving a revolution in clinical development of dermatology drugs. But questions remain: What indications should be pursued? How to design a study that targets the right endpoints? And how will environmental constraints affect the research?
In this three-part series, Premier Research’s team of dermatological medics, program strategists, and regulatory experts answer these questions and more as we look ahead to the future of dermatology research.
What’s challenging you today? Fill out the form on this page to schedule a meeting and earn an Amazon.com Gift Card.* Whether you have questions about study design, regulatory considerations, or other dermatology trial challenges, we’re always happy to help. Fill out the form on this page to get the answers you need, and since we can’t meet in person, we’ll say thanks by sending you a gift card for your time.
A New Era in Dermatology: Study Design, Regulatory Strategies, and Patient Participation
- How an innovative clinical development plan can help you get to market sooner
- Five operational considerations to keep as top priorities
- Best practices in the current clinical development landscape
Essential Strategies in Dermatology Clinical Trials: The Convergence of Patients, Regulations, and Study Design
- How to start the study in the shortest time possible, beginning with an assessment of what country or countries can offer the fastest start-up
- Strategies for engaging patients, making your study more appealing, safe, and rewarding than competing trials
- Accelerating the timeline from country selection to first patient screened
Drug and Device Development Secrets in the World of Medical Aesthetics
- Recognizing aesthetic market segmentation and trends
- Defining a well-targeted patient population
- Securing the highest-quality study data using key measures