- Patient Randomization made simple for the investigator whether centralized, stratified, or adaptive algorithms
- Clinical Supply Management provides study coordinators and the team with improved drug accountability and expiry information allowing for less drug wastage and cost control
- Patient Diary Collection offers improved compliance, data accuracy, and availability of patient diary data
- Visit Tracking eliminates the need for paper based enrollment logs and allows oversight of patient enrollment by project team to prevent over-enrollment
Our Services: IVRS/IWRS
Premier Research provides a reliable, fully validated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Interactive Voice/Web Response System (IVRS/IWRS) including ePRO capabilities that allows our clients to automate many aspects of their trials with added flexibility and confidence. Regardless of complexity, scale and duration of a study, Premier Research’s technology can be utilized to increase efficiency in your clinical trial.
Premier Research has employed our IVRS system in more than 200 Phase I-IV trials conducted throughout North America, Europe, South Africa, Asia, and Australia. Our IVRS/IWRS group includes a strong, stable team of developers and support personnel that have extensive experience with all facets of IVRS/IWRS, including Schedule II and Schedule III substances. We offer our IVRS/IWRS as part of a full service offering or as a standalone service.
- 24/7 multilingual capability and support
- Data exports and customized reporting available via secure internet connection Use of robust, scalable technology allowing for timely development of protocols
- Flexible system allowing for adaptive design
- Full business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans in place ensuring maximum system availability
Knowing what works, sharing what we know. It's what we do. Best.